AUBURN RENTAL SEASON PASS
Take the plunge into summer and get out and enjoy the water. The Membership Season Pass gives you access to equipment fit for all paddle board experiences at a seasonal rate.
The rental fleet contains over 50+ standup paddle boards from a variety of styles. Available are racing, performance touring, SUP surfing, SUP yoga, and paddle board fishing products. The Season Pass connects paddlers with nature, offers a variety of paddle board technologies, and allows users access to different paddling equipment. The rental fleet even has inflatable islands for a day out with friends or family.
Surrounded by rivers and lakes, Auburn is a prime location for standup paddle boarding, SUP fishing, or simply relaxing on the water. Our Auburn location sits between Interstate 80 and Highway 49, a corridor to nearby surf areas and other outdoor destinations for those heading out of town.
Three levels of pass options are available, designed for first time paddlers through to seasoned pros and a FAMILY PASS that allows up to 4 boards per day to get the whole family involved.
- Includes Tahoe SUP Paddle Craft, Inflatable Alpine Explorer, Inflatable YoFit, Inflatable Grom, KM Hawaii Aloha, Aloha Yogi, Malibu, Inflatable Fish Stalker
- Premium Paddle, PDF, Cargo net, and Safety whistles
- Up to 30 rental days per season
- One board per rental day
- 10% off storewide for in stock products, excluding Go Pro cameras and sale items
- Includes Tahoe SUP Zephyr, Bliss, Tallac, Paddle Craft, Inflatable Alpine Explorer, Inflatable YoFit, Inflatable Grom; KM Hawaii Aloha, Aloha Yogi, Malibu; Inflatable Fish Stalker; Inflatable Island (Cottage Dock)
- Accessories such as electric pumps, coolers, buddy pads, etc. included
- one board per rental day.
- Maximum rental days per season is 40.
- Design for the family that wants to get out together and paddle together.
- Rent multiple boards per day (other options limit the number of boards to 1 per day).
- Includes Tahoe SUP Paddle Craft, Inflatable Alpine Explorer, Inflatable YoFit, Inflatable Grom; KM Hawaii Aloha, Aloha Yogi, Malibu; Inflatable Fish Stalker; Inflatable Island (Cottage Dock)
- Premium Paddle, PDF, cargo net, and safety whistles.
- A maximum four paddle boards per rental day.
- A maximum of 40 rental days per season.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up to be a 4THEOUTDOORS MEMBER at the Auburn Store or give us a call at 530-745-4432
- A temporary membership number will be issued when you sign up.
- A permanent membership card will be mailed to your address on file and will arrive within 7 to 10 days.
- Reserve your products online and use your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER at check out in place of payment
- Pick up your product at the Auburn store and enjoy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All products may not be available at all times. The number of products in the fleet will be adjusted as the season moves forward based on membership demands. Please ensure you book early for peak weekends and holidays.
- Guaranteed availability of the following products: Tahoe SUP performance touring Zephyr or Bliss, inflatable islands, Fish Stalker
- Every effort will be made to ensure that members get the products they are looking for and that all paddle boards are always available.
- A security deposit (same as hotels take when you check in) of $250 per the rental agreement is still required each time you pick up your product(s).
- Terms and conditions of the rental agreement apply to the use of all equipment under the Membership Pass.
- The individual named on the membership card must be present when the equipment is picked up.
- The program is for personal use only; the member must be present at all times during use of product.
- Membership is non-transferable
- Maximum consecutive days per rental is 7
- All product must be returned at the designated time on the booking, if things change please ensure you call the store to confirm that the time can be extended.
- Program membership does not qualify for the Try Before You Buy program credit towards the purchase of products
- Season Pass duration is January 1 - December 31